FlexROM III Memory Emulator
NOTE: These items have been discontinued for a long time.
We no longer support these products or offer alternatives.
We retain these pages so that users can see what their existing tools support and to provide download links to the final documentation and software versions. We have a few replacement parts left, but not many. Available items have an 'ADD to CART' or 'Buy Now' button next to them. Otherwise they are not available.
has a few items in stock as well.
Development Tools for EPROM & FLASH Emulation
FlexROM III is a Flexible, in-circuit memory Emulator with instrumentation.
FlexROM emulators provide engineers with a flexible development tool for any
Embedded project that uses an external FLASH, EPROM or SRAM device. FlexROM provides
quick, in-circuit firmware test cycles during development.
|Increase productivity by downloading firmware code or data into the emulator at
2.5 Mbits per second. Set an Address Trigger, measure the Target's voltage
level and see the Target's address fetches with FR3's Hardware Instrumentation.
Adapt easily to new target technologies with FR3's Active Cables.
|Increased productivity, always available hardware Instrumentation and adaptability
make FlexROM a very powerful tool.
- Active Cable Modules (ACM) contain Target
interface and Control Logic.
- Provides adaptability to new Target Technologies.
- Hardware Instrumentation
- Target Voltage Measurement.
- Address Snap-Shot Circuit.
- Address Match & Trigger Circuit.
- Reverse Voltage Protection.
- Adjustable Timing Parameters
- Integrated Low-Voltage Support.
- External Power Option.
- Jumper-less Address Configuration.
- Up to 256Mbit/32MByte Emulation in a single unit.
- Includes QuickLoader Software.
- See More Features.