FlexROM III Features
NOTE: These items have been discontinued for a long time.
We no longer support these products or offer alternatives.
We retain these pages so that users can see what their existing tools support and to provide download links to the final documentation and software versions. We have a few replacement parts left, but not many. Available items have an 'ADD to CART' or 'Buy Now' button next to them. Otherwise they are not available.
has a few items in stock as well.
- Active Cable Modules (ACM)
contain Target interface and Control Logic.
- Provides adaptability to new Target Technologies.
- Hardware Instrumentation
- Target Voltage Measurement.
- Address Snap-Shot Circuit.
- Address Match & Trigger Circuit.
- Reverse Voltage Protection.
- Adjustable Timing Parameters
- Integrated Low-Voltage Support.
- External Power Option.
- Jumper-less Address Configuration.
- Up to 256Mbit/32MByte Emulation in a single unit.
- Includes QuickLoader Software.
Continuing the tradition of FlexROM, FR3 also provides the following features:
- Replaces standard EPROM, FLASH or SRAM device during development.
- Emulates up to 45ns devices.
- TARGET random access Read/Write capability
- HOST random access Read/Write capability
- Auto/Manual Target Reset on download.
- Downloads up to 2.5 Mbit per second
- Read-back, Verify and Self-test functions.
- Connects to any Parallel Port.
- All sizes and speeds can be Daisy-chained together.
- Daisy-chain cable included.
- Mini-clip cable included for Reset connection.
- LPT cable included.
- Target cable(s) included.
- Includes 2 versions of software: 16 bit DOS version & 32 bit Win9X/NT/2000 version.
- QuickLoader with Full-screen editor included.
- Batchable loader & utilities included.
- Accepts Intel HEX, Tektronix HEX, Motorolla S records and binary files.
- Free software updates via WEB downloads.
- 14 day money-back guarantee.
- 90 day Manufacturing Warranty.
- Unlimited technical support.