EconoROM III Features
NOTE: These items have been discontinued for a long time.
We no longer support these products or offer alternatives.
We retain these pages so that users can see what their existing tools support and to provide download links to the final documentation and software versions. We have a few replacement parts left, but not many. Available items have an 'ADD to CART' or 'Buy Now' button next to them. Otherwise they are not available.
has a few items in stock as well.
Development Tools for EPROM & FLASH Emulation
- Integrated Low-Voltage Support.
- Target Voltage Sense & Measurement.
- External Power Option.
- Jumper-less Address Configuration.
- Up to 8Mbit Emulation in a single unit.
- Faster Downloads (up to 2.5 Mbit per second).
- Smaller Package Size.
- Includes QuickLoader Software
Following the tradition of EconoROM, ER3 continues to provide the following features:
- Replaces standard EPROM device during development.
- Emulates up to 45ns devices.
- Connects to any Parallel Port.
- Auto/Manual Target Reset on download.
- Read-back, Verify and Self-test functions.
- All sizes and speeds can be Daisy-chained together.
- Daisy-chain cable included.
- Mini-clip cable included for Reset connection.
- LPT cable included.
- Target cable(s) included.
- Includes 2 versions of software: 16 bit DOS version & 32 bit Win9X/NT/2000 version.
- QuickLoader with Full-screen editor included.
- Batchable loader & utilities included.
- Accepts Intel HEX, Tektronix HEX, Motorolla S records and binary files.
- Free software updates via WEB downloads.
- 14 day money-back guarantee.
- 90 day Manufacturing Warranty.
- Unlimited technical support.