QuickWriter MCU programmerby TechTools
Notice: Our QuickWriter programmer (part #QW1) has been discontinued after enjoying over a decade of popularity. Although we can no longer offer the QuickWriter programmer, we will continue to offer programming adapters and repair services while parts are available.
Gang Programmer Features
- Programs 4 devices as quickly as a single device when using a Gang adapter *.
- Select from 1 to 4 devices on Gang adapters.
- Reports individual failures when programming multiple devices.
ICSP Programmer Features
- Supports In-Circuit Programming with the included cable.
- Voltage measuring with power up and power down interlocking provides voltage error detection and reliable programming.
- Auto increment or manually enter serial numbers in Code or Data locations.
- Supports Microchip SQTP Files with logging and Shared Network Access.
Production & Control File Features
- Password access to Option Settings.
- Restrict "READS" from devices.
- Prevent Editing of loaded data.
- Set Power Source - Programmer or Target Circuit.
- Power Control Signal for automatic operation.
- Accepts Command-line Parameters.
- Returns Error Exit Codes.
- Counters for Pass and Fail totals.
- Counter for time lapse total.
- Auto synchronizes hardware's firmware to match software.
- Checksum calculated for enabled data options.
- Supports industry standard INHX8M, INHX32 HEX file formats.
- Supports Parallax ".obj" HEX files.
- Includes CVASM (ClearView Assembler) with 8051 style instructions.
- Includes TDE (TechTools Design Environment) for integrated development.
- Included assembler supports PASM, SPASM, CVASM source code.
- Included IDE supports Third-Party Compilers & Assemblers.
- Supports existing Parallax and PICwriter programming adapters.
- Enable/Disable each programmable area of the MCU.
- Select individual programming tasks or "Auto Run".
- Serial communication port connectivity.
- File editing/saving/loading.
- EEPROM / Calibration editing.
- FLASH firmware updates.
*Device adapters sold separately.
¹commonly known as a PIC Programmer
Need support for PICwriter or the Parallax Programmer?