1. Select View->Solution Explorer (if it is not visible)
2. Right-click on the first line (Solution 'CPPExamples....)
3. Select Add New Project
4. Select Win32 Console Application, enter a project name and press OK
5. Select NEXT and select Empty Project then finish
6. Right-click on the resulting project (in solutions explorer)
7. Select 'Add new item'
8. Select 'C++ file' and give it a name (same as project OK)
9. Right-click on the project again and Select 'Add existing item'
10. navigate up 1 directory and select CmdParser.cpp and plug-in.h
11. Copy one of the examples files into your new file to use as a base line.
12. Do a test build and you should have a functional plug-in
13. Modify to suit.